Tuesday, September 21, 2010

32 weeks!

32 weeks! And yes, that is a sticker on my belly...Hagen gave it to me for dressing myself.

Feeling great...she rolls all day long...just rolls and rolls like a crocodile! She also has the hiccups alot which they say means she will have hair! Yeah for bows in her hair!

UPDATE: Casey, you are so right...it WAS heartburn! I had it terrible with Hagen and he came out with a cute little mullet. Damn...haven't had as much this time. I just want some hair on top to put a small little bow in...that's all I need. BUT I can always use something to make a little bow just stick...I need to get those little bows that you put something on and it sticks to their head...any ideas ladies?!?

Tata,
Carrie

16 comments:

  1. you look so cute! you do not look 32 weeks.
    precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT!!! I always loved when the baby had the hiccups...except at 10:00 at night!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's heartburn, not hiccups. But, I'll hope for lots of hair, either way! Lainey arrived looking like a black headed monkey. Loved it.

    You look fabulous, Carrie. Really pisses me off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ladies are right, you are look amazing! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, Carrie! Really!

    And good job on dressing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you're still so small, Carrie! Lucky. :) I was ENORMOUS; people always thought I was on my way to the delivery room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look incredible!!!! I can't believe you're already 32 weeks. We need pics of the nursery, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carrie, you look amazing! Just buy the bows that are clips.....I sware they will stay on 3 strands of hair--you KNOW I love me some bows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do look so good and all baby. The nursery is so pretty. Grandma is pretty excited.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are gorgeous!!!!! And it is heartburn=hair, or so the old wives tail goes. I thought I had it bad with Connor, he was bald until he was 2. But he was also stuck breech under my ribs. Literally, it took the nurse practically on top of me to push his head out, so that was why I thought I always had HB. With Colton I had it some, he had alot of hair. With Christian I had it bad, but he had just fuzzy hair. So not so reliable is the saying. If it only took about 5 months to grow a baby I would have more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 32 weeks already? You sure don't look it! You look so cute. I had heartburn with GiGi and she had a ton of hair. She also got the hiccups almost every night at bedtime. Enjoy these last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you look so precious!! I want a baby belly!
    TM was the baldest thing on the planet, so there were no bows until age 2. I didn't do the headbands b/c I think it hurts their head and my mom kind of forbid me from doing it.
    I had terrible heartburn the last 4 weeks with the Braminator and he had a teeny tiny blond mullet.
    Let's hope that sweet Hazel does not have a mullet.
    That is never a good look for a girl.
    Trust me. I had one for a bit my Junior year at Tech, was trying to go for the Meg Ryan look and it totally backfired on me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I be honest and tell you how disgustingly cute you look? You are the second 30 + cute prego woman I have seen today! You look awesome! So exciting!! Also awesome about Hagen and the potty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How about hats with bows. She will be a winter baby.

    ReplyDelete