Today has been a day of fabulous news! There is a guy that I work with and he and his wife adopted a beautiful little boy about 3 years ago. He and Hagen are about the same age. Well, they put their stuff in to adopt another precious baby and they found out yesterday they are getting a baby girl on November 10th!!! We always share our war stories with each other and swap advice on different things...it will be nice to do the same with our little ladies!!!
ALSO, just got a text from my friend that went through IVF...the one that comes over every night with a smile on her face and a bag of shot stuff. I give her the painful Progesterone shot while her hubby is out of town which he is alot. Well, she had her first sonogram (remember they put in 3 eggs) and there is a definite one and a possible one more! I HOPE and PRAY that she keeps this/these babies. Her past includes getting pregnant but not being able to keep pregnant. She is under a microscope so hopefully this is the one/two!!
Wonderful day...fabulous...SO full of excitement for these two families!!!
Carrie
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay on both accounts!!! prayers for your friends
ReplyDeleteWonderful news on both fronts!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the compliments on our kitchen. :) That warehouse sale that I mentioned is in Dallas. I'll have to tell you about it next time it comes up. They do it twice a year. Fabulous stuff!
YEah! What great new!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news for both families.
ReplyDeleteAnd, love the pic of sweet Hagen on your header.
Hope you're feeling well.