Below is my niece Courtney loving on Hazel on Thanksgiving. She LOVES babies!
My Dad (PaPa) was out of town for almost 2 weeks and so he is loving on Hazel alot lately. She was only a week old when he last held her so he was stalking anyone that had her trying to get a baby fix in.
Hagen is still trying our patience. I think it has alot to do with the fact that we all have cabin fever! We don't do the shopping thing on the weekend after Thanksgiving...I can, but the rest of the family will not do it. I actually like it and love getting in the holiday spirit! The rest of the family is Bah Humbug. I can't be away from Hazo long due to BF'ing otherwise I would be at the mall with Hagen...he is my shopping buddy!Below, out of about 50 pictures, this is the most decent...Hazel looks drunk...or drugged...
Here is my sweet sister in law Kristen...Ryan's sister. She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She was sick at the hospital so wasn't able to hold Hazel...she got her fix in on Thanksgiving!
Here is my sweet sister in law Kristen...Ryan's sister. She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She was sick at the hospital so wasn't able to hold Hazel...she got her fix in on Thanksgiving!Ryan and I usually host Thanksgiving but I got a pass since she is 3 weeks old. I brought rolls and the relish dish...and I forgot the damn rolls. What a loser! I didn't help with anything. To be honest, it was FABULOUS! I wish I could get a pass every year!!! We fry turkeys (2 12 pound ones) so that takes alot of the stress out.
Tomorrow will be the first day I take Hagen to school. Ryan has REALLY stepped up and has been doing it all. He can't tomorrow so Hazel and I will drag our butts out of bed and take him. We have been sleeping till 9 or so...nice. I can't believe I will be back to work after the 1st of the year. I'm ready to get back in a routine, but she needs to be sleeping more at night or I'm going to DIE. Plus, Ryan's project will start when I go to work so it will be me and the kiddos the first week back. Lord help me. It will be fine but I'm really worried about the sleep deprivation...I like my sleep!
Tomorrow will be the first day I take Hagen to school. Ryan has REALLY stepped up and has been doing it all. He can't tomorrow so Hazel and I will drag our butts out of bed and take him. We have been sleeping till 9 or so...nice. I can't believe I will be back to work after the 1st of the year. I'm ready to get back in a routine, but she needs to be sleeping more at night or I'm going to DIE. Plus, Ryan's project will start when I go to work so it will be me and the kiddos the first week back. Lord help me. It will be fine but I'm really worried about the sleep deprivation...I like my sleep!
Look at your cute family, Carrie! You look darling. Super skinny already!
ReplyDeleteHappy for your crew. Love ya!
I have a lot to be thankful for also but you as my daughter is at the top of my list. You are doing so good and you'll do great once you have your routine down. You look really good and Hazel and Hagen are perfect.
ReplyDeletePlus I'm always able to help. Love Mom
She is so precious!! Casey is right - you look fab!!
ReplyDeleteLooking good, Mama!! Super impressed, but not surprised. You looked great pregnant.
ReplyDeleteHazo is a doll.
What a sweet mother you have. =)
You look good!! Are you sure you had that baby?! :) The family shot is precious. I find myself all about family shots now that there's 4 of us.
ReplyDeleteAnd.... I'm sure you guys survived w/out the "damn rolls" right? Hahaha. I think it's having 2 children.... your mind takes a little vacay. I find myself having to write everything down these days.
You forgot the rolls...hahahahah...totally something I would do. Love it.
ReplyDeleteLove the family picture!! So sweet. And where did you get Hagen's boots? I need some of those for Hudson.
Enjoy your time off and don't even think about a routine yet! xoxo
Holy skinny new mama! WTF?! Can I have your genes please?
ReplyDeleteSweet drugged/drunk Hazel + Hagen + you and da hubsy = so much to be thankful for! Eeek! I want to hold her!!!
Agree with the others....you look gorgeous! I almost bought that same sweater at Anthropologie....looks better on you. Little pumpkin Hazel is so sweet. Your family is precious and you have much to be thankful for. XXOO
ReplyDelete