Sooo...I feel so out of touch with the world! I haven't commented on blogs (I still read them all), I haven't really checked my email since Friday, etc. So please excuse my absence!
Halloween weekend was fun! We had my brother Adam's family and my parents over for dinner and then trick or treating! We didn't have as many visits to our house as 1/2 of our street had their lights out! So irritating...and we are at the end of the cul d sac so if the beginning is dark then why would people come to the back. Anyway, it was fun. Hagen was a fireman and Noah was Buzz Light year! Best buddies.
Noah joined Hagen at his school parade on Friday and was able to walk around and trick or treat with him. What a nice school to let Noah join for the day...since he is no longer in day care, he misses these things so it was nice to let him walk with Hagen.
I am doing OK cutting off work. It has been hard though. I just feel the need to log in first thing in the morning, but I am trying to not do that and focus on my family for now. I'm sure here in a few days (tomorrow) I will be able to! :)
I gave my sweet friend her last progesterone shot last night and she is 9 1/2 weeks and was released from her specialist to her normal OBGYN. She is SO excited!!! Her sonogram actually showed a face and arms/legs. Isn't that the coolest when you see an actual person for the first time instead of a glob?
Today Mom and I are going to lunch and my friend is joining us. We are going to Cheesecake Factory. It is what we did the day we were going to the hospital with Hagen so it is kinda our tradition!
Lots to do today....get all laundry done (not much to do), get the house straightened for cleaning lady tomorrow, lay out Hagen's clothes (so he doesn't look homeless in the hands of Ryan), etc. Ryan and I decided that he will stay at home with Hagen and the dog while I'm in the hospital unless there is an emergency or c-section, etc. Just want to not disrupt Hagen's life as much as possible. Plus, the sleeping arrangements when we had Hagen was TERRIBLE for Ryan!
I check in tonight at 10...and if it goes like Hagen's she will be here around noon tomorrow! I can NOT wait!!!
Tata,
Carrie
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOOHOO!!! So exciting! Can't wait to see a pic of this little girl. Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteGood idea to lay Hagen's clothes out. THe ladies at Morgan's day care can always tell when P has dressed her that morning :) And good idea for Ryan to stay at home with Hagen too - I let P off the hook when Caroline came. It's kind of nice to just be alone with your baby during those nighttime feedings. :) You'll be on my mind, Carrie - good luck!
ReplyDeletewoohoo! good luck!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your last night of sleep. :) I will be thinking about you tomorrow. I wish you lived closer, I would come take pictures of Miss Hazel Grace. Hoping you have a nice, speedy labor. Hugs!
ReplyDeletePOST A PIC as soon as you can. I can't wait to see that sweet face!
Thinking of you tonight and saying prayers for a safe, speedy delivery for you both! :)
ReplyDeleteyay!!!!!!!! lots of love and prayers for you and HG
ReplyDelete