Ahh...both babies are in bed...it is 7:10...
Hazel was up quite a few times last night. It wasn't a good start. But the alarm went off at 6:30 and I got in the shower, got pretty much ready then woke Hagen up...got him ready and breakfast served and Hazo awoke happy!
I dropped the kids off at school and there were no tears. Not even from me! It is so much easier dropping babies off when they can't say "Mama, don't leave me!". Hazel went to Miss Rosella like she knew her her whole life. Miss Rosella was Hagen's teacher when he was 1 so I know her and love her!
I got to work at 9:00 on the dot and the day went very well! I was able to get things going and even have an interview I am working on so things are going very well!
After work I dropped by home to put dinner in the sink to start thawing, bag the pumped milk, wash pump stuff, put some laundry away, and then I was off to get the babies.
They both had a great day! Hagen is transitioning to the next class. Juliette is in that class...he's pretty excited. His teacher said he did very well and ha a great time! He told me his name is on a penguin (a penguin on the floor that tells them where to sit during circle time).
Hazel had 3 bottles and took a few naps. They tried and tried to make her take a paci and she just doesn't want it. They said it is too big so tomorrow I am bringing the other 4 brands of pacis for them to try.
The kitchen is cleaned up, my lunch is packed, the dog is fed and I am watching the bachelor...life is good!
Tata,
Carrie
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! YOu are an animal, Carrie! I am so proud of you! I knew you could do it. =)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad everything went great! You are amazing... all with your hubs out of town!
ReplyDeleteWOW - GO SUPERMOM! Very impressive! I am so glad your day went great.
ReplyDeleteYay for a good day! Hope the rest of the week goes as smoothly. :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Momma! No tears is always nice when dropping off the kiddos. I make Trey take Hudson to school so he has to endure the tears and I get to pick him up when he's all smiles. Perfect! :)
ReplyDeleteHope the rest of your week goes this well!!
HOLLA!!!! great first day!
ReplyDelete