Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Friday nights lately and catching up!

I'm alive! OK, sorry about the absence...I've really had nothing exciting to announce! There are a few things though. Hazel is blowing bubbles and blowing raspberries like crazy! She is constantly drooling and spitting. Hagen thinks it is pretty funny! She LOVES LOVES LOVES her exersaucer! I Love it too because it is another set of "arms" to hold the little priss.

I attempted to paint her toenails this morning. It was 60 second nail polish in a bright pink...let's just say it is NOT dry in 60 seconds. Hagen still thinks she is the most beautiful thing and he really likes her. He wants to hold her and play with her in the mornings before school while I pack bottles, lunches, etc. It is nice that the love is mutual...for now.

This is a photo of my darling niece Emily and Hazel. It was St. Patrick's Day and the kids and I ate at their house. Ryan was out of town. Hazel is SO serious! She rarely smiles...but she is really cute when she does! Just very hard to catch on camera One Saturday I took the kids to an indoor water thing at the Gym in Frisco. It was so fun! I got to put Hazel in a suit for the first time! Below is my fabulous brother Adam loving on Hazel...(By the way my other butt hole brother is 38 today...wonder how long this craziness is going to last). I love capturing the love on camera. He loves my babies and I love his like they are our own.
Here is the latest cousin shot. It is getting quite difficult! AND Hagen would not change from his superman t-shirt (why did I buy that ugly thing) and sweats for ANYTHING! Everyone else is dresses all cute and he looks homeless...

See how serious she is??? So cute though! Hagen is not doing soccer this go around...he opted for gymnastics! It is hilarious to see what he learned after school...he may be a bit clumsy like his Mama. Speaking of clumsy, Ryan was showing off last night in the back yard (to Hagen) and was doing some fancy soccer moves. Well, I just happened to look when he tripped and fell flat on his butt! It was priceless...and he looked around to see if anyone saw and I was dying laughing...his head hung in shame for a bit.


My brother's family, my parents, and my family have been getting together on Friday nights for dinner. It's really nice to make sure we are seeing each other more often. Since the weather has been nice we have been going to an area called Watter's Creek and eating at one of the restaurants and then heading down by the river and laying blankets out and letting the kids run around. It is SO cute there at night! White lights in the trees, live music, etc...just fun. I think we are building lots of memories there. Below is a picture of Hazel and I last week at Watter's Creek...



Work is going great...still love it here. Ryan is only traveling 1 week and then home for 2 so it is better. I swear if you marriage is in trouble or you are just having a rough spot...one of you get away for a week. It will make you realize how much you want them there. After he gets home on Saturdays we hang on the porch and drink a few beers and just talk and talk and talk. Love him so much...
I've been hitting the gym...don't faint...AND, I'm enjoying it! I have 3 rotations I do...Upper body and cardio, Lower body and cardio, and then abs and cardio. I just rotate those. I do need some help with Abs...what do you do when you HAVE no abs??
Tata,
Carrie




3 comments:

  1. Sweet baby, girl! She is a little chubaroo.....I need to see her and grab those thighs. Carrie, you look AWESOME! I am so proud of you and your workout routine....cliche, but it does make you feel better. Abs--after 2 babies, it is always hard, but I really like doing planks and side planks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel is adorable!!! So stinkin' cute. And Hagen looks precious in his Superman t-shirt...no homeless. :)

    You, my dear look amazing!! Good for you for hitting the gym. My abs have never been the same since my c-section. And it's about to happen all over again. Let me know when you find the secret :) I'll need it come July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. butthole brother-love that! I had a serious baby too, Colton I think-he never smiled, now he does! don't knock the superman T, we live in those-serioulsy we have about 8 of them , tacky I know! mark travels so much that when he is home we fight! and abs after babies-forget it! I don't think I will ever have them again and I do major situps every day.

    ReplyDelete