Friday, March 11, 2011

Hazel Grace is 4 months old!

I took Miss Hazel to the doctor yesterdya for her 4 month checkup. She put on her act of being strong on her legs, rolled over, and reached the sky while on her tummy. The doctor said she is a strong little thing!

She weighed 11 pounds 13 ounces, was 25 inches tall, and her head was whatever (I forgot). She is perfect! Long and lean. She is 75% in height and 10-25% in weight. Hagen weighed 1 pound more than her when he was 4 months.

The doctor said her head is not bad and to not worry about it since she is going to be doing the exersaucer and all that. It's so hard to keep babies off their backs but now that she is getting stronger it should correct itself.

She got 2 shots and she is struggling with them. She was really fussy and I knew the shot spots hurt. She got her first dose of Tylenol last night. Ryan and I had her sleep with us from midnight on. I didn't feed her until 4:30 this morning. I am going to top her off before I go to bed and then not feed her if she wakes up until 4-5 in the morning. Doctor said she should not have to wake up multiple times to eat and she is gaining weight good so not to worry...let her cry.

ALSO we started cereal! Not much...she said a little rice cereal for practice with an off chance she could sleep more is not bad. So we tried last night. She is not a fan but we will continue to try at dinner time!

When I took the kids to school this morning Hagen made sure to tell the teacher to be careful with her legs because she got shots and they hurt...so sweet...made me proud how he protected her...hope it lasts...

Tata,
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Hagen is so great. Such a good big brother!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is 4 months already. I love the header pic...WOW, they look so much alike. Hagen seems like a great big brother. Enjoy it while it lasts. :) We just now hit our first real sibling feuds. I can't complain, they did good for 6 years. I am hoping it is just a phase. :)

    Have a great week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that protective big brother. Oh--and in regards to your last post.....I don't believe your booty is gone--that means you must be too skinny, girl. Carrie has always been bootiliscious(I mean that as a compliment). Nothing worse than a pancake behind.

    ReplyDelete