I told Hagen he needed to be brave so that Hazel would not be scared. No need to tell him that he already knew. He approached the EB with confidence and gave him a high five! So proud! This was him last year and he was not crying but a bit unsure of the big guy.
The year before that was a total disaster. We went to breakfast with the EB and Hagen was terrified! No bueno that year!
And then one of my favorites. Hagen was about 1 and he loved the EB...so sweet...love him!
We went to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen afterwards where Hazel had the biggest meltdown ever so I had to leave with her while the boys ate and then left. She fell asleep in her stroller so I decided to go shopping and got myself some boyfriend jeans...love them!Tata,
Carrie
Good job, Hagen. Love how his hands not quite touching the EB..... Too cute! Oh.....love the boyfriend jeans. Wheredid you find them?
ReplyDeleteAwe sweet memories. ....
ReplyDeleteI still always love the meltdown pictures. So good!
ReplyDelete