Monday, August 29, 2011

Hagen started Pre-K




Hagen started Pre-K last week. All new toys, new friends, new rules, and new classroom. He was so excited! It isn't anything different really...just a class next door to where he was. Whenever he moves up it is like no big deal for him.


I look at pictures of Hagen and am just in shock at how fast he is growing up. The other day I noticed that he has shoulder muscles! I received my first "drawing of Mommy" from him the other day and it was the cute bubble body with stick arms and legs and circle feet. It was the most beautiful picture of myself...I loved it!


He continues to love on Hazel every chance he can get. I feel so lucky that he genuinely likes her (for now). He shares his toys, plays with her, helps her try to walk, tells her no when she is in the water bowl or trash, and is always kissing and hugging her.


This Pre-K is going to focus on writing letters (not tracing anymore), writing his name better, better control of a pencil, etc. I have been so happy with the school I have the kids in.


He has recently become a fan of "Super Why"...it is a great show! Teaches spelling, etc. Very pleased.


I love you sweet Hagen James...I am so proud of the little man you are...you make Mama so proud!


Muah,

Mama

4 comments:

  1. They are both ridiculously cute!!!! I hope Hagen continues to enjoy school. Enjoy it now while you can....trust me, it gets rough around 4th grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post Carrie! Great picture of the two of them also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kiddos are getting big. Are you sure Hazel is already 9 months? Think you may have that wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet picture!! Is Hagen always so sweet with Hazel? My boys love each other one minute and ready to kill each other the next. :).... and 9 months old?! WOW!! Such adorable children you have.

    ReplyDelete