Hagen and Hazel gave Em and Noah personalized books with their faces in them. Hazel got a cute pink outfit with poodles on it and Hagen got a t-shirt with Spider man AND Captain America! It was a huge hit! I also gave Adam and Rebecca salt dough ornaments...I couldn't resist. My brother has started...wait for it...collecting coins! Ha! He loves it and is finding some really old coins. So I found an ornament that was for a coin collector. I got Rebecca one that is a girl with a camera since she has started a photography business. So happy for her because she is so good...and loves it!
Ryan smoked a briscuit and a chicken so we had that for dinner. The kids are growing up so fast! Here they are having a private meal at their very own kid table. Emily is even using a fork now!
I can't wait to eavesdrop on the conversations here in a few years...
Here they are decorating cookies...Hagen made Hazel some smaller ones and she just ate them but we pretended she was decorating too. Noah and Em don't know but Santa is coming that night! About a week early, but they had to before they left on their flight.
So, we decorated cookies just in the nick of time. Tell you what, the volume in the house with all 4 of them now vocal is out of control. Mostly tile over there so it just ECHOS and is LOUD! It's funny because Hagen and Noah run around, Emily is following, and bringing up the rear is Hazel trying to keep up. So glad they are going to grow up together.Tata,
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment