Last weekend I went with my friend Andrea to her lake house on Cedar Creek Lake! We left Friday around 2:00, got a pedicure, drove to town and just chilled all weekend!
Andrea and I go way back. I started out not too fond of her. You see, my high school love Brad and Andrea dated way back in...well it was like 2nd grade. Well, Brad would drive by her house on the way to his house and honk his horn! It drove me NUTS!! I know it was in early Elementary but I saw it as totally disrespectful to do that especially since he knew it drove me crazy!
So I went to Tech for college and I ended up pledging Kappa Kappa Gamma with Andrea. That is where our friendship grew. We ended up going to Europe for the summer and had a blast! After college we broke up for a few years and then got married the same year and grew close again.
It was nice to talk about everything...but mainly just relax, sleep in, DRINK, and enjoy the perfect weather.
We did head out to Canton...I''m not a fan...I left with beef jerky and dip mixes. I was hungry which was not good. Canton is HUGE!
The kids and Ryan survived. Ryan even did the laundry and put it away! He left a few hours after I got home to go out of town, but he had also went to the grocery store and stocked the fridge including a deboned chicken! That is love people!
It was nice to get away and refresh the batteries.
Carrie
Monday, April 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun! Glad you got to get away. Does Andrea read your blog? I bet she'll love the recap!
ReplyDelete