First things first, Hagen got his first fish! He named him Finney and he is a beautiful Blue Beta fish. Hagen is so excited to have a fish just like Noah!![]()
Ryan and I met a group of friends AT A BAR one night! We got dressed up and sprayed perfume and everything! My friend was in town and her husband surprised her with a birhtday party. It was so fun actually going out! I think we made it to about 9:30 even...big time...
Hazel loves going to Hagen's baseball games. I dressed her in one of his old jerseys one game and she looked adorable. Black lace leggings and big sunnies we the perfect match...
Hagen has really been doing well in his reading.
Girl sleepover! The girls had their first ever sleep over. We dressed up in princess gowns and watched Tangled while eating mac and cheese...what could be better!!! Emily woke up really icky sicky so she had a few baths throughout the night...poor baby...
These girls love each other so much...
Everyone wanted their picture with Dapper before school...poor Dapper is almost 11!
She is doing SO good on potty training! Not many #1 accidents, but #2 has been difficult...we catch her and get here there in time for the most part. Can not Wait for her to just go on her own, but I'll take what she has accomplished so far.








No comments:
Post a Comment