Friday, July 30, 2010

Hagen's first sleepover...

...Hagen has been depressed lately...not really, but just sad. "Noah hasn't been to my house in a long time Mama"..."Is Noah still at his Nana's house?"...etc. etc.

You see, they all went to North Carolina to hang with her family for about 3 weeks! Then her mom came back to spend a week here. SO, we haven't seen them in about a month!

So I told Hagen we would have them over tonight for Pizza and to catch up. He is SO.EXCITED.

This morning Rebecca emailed me to ask if she could host a slumber party. Noah sleeps in a queen bed with rails...he is 2. She wants to see if they can sleep side by side together. So tonight it is! Hagen's first sleep over. He doesn't know it yet and is going to be so excited!

I will have to post a play by play of the evening from Rebecca...stay tuned...

C

7 comments:

  1. I wonder how that is going to go! How fun for Hagen.
    Didn't your sis in law just have a new baby? She's brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did...but it's been about 3 months. We kept Noah alot when they had the baby, and they have been wanting to do a sleep over to try it out for a long time! I told her to wait until the baby comes...then I told her to wait until she is sleeping more at night. I kept putting her off. But now she is insisting and that is fine with me! Will be nice for them to help when we have this new little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!!! Hagen will be thrilled. Have your camera ready when you tell him the news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! Can't wait to hear how it goes. T and my bf's son use to sleep over together all that time at that age and it was a hoot! Crazy boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't wait to hear how it goes. Enjoy and give us the deets soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the sleepover went well and that Hagen is happy now! First sleepover..what a big boy. :)

    ReplyDelete