I went to the doctor and I am 1 centimeter dilated! Which means....a whole lotta nothing. I remember being like "Oh my gosh! He'll be here any day now!" when I was 1 with Hagen...that was about 4-5 weeks before he was born. But the doctor says things are going well, guessed that she is about 6 pounds, and we are all set to go on November 4th!I went to pre-register at the hospital, looked into big brother classes for Hagen, and came home and worked the rest of the afternoon from the couch. It seems the only comfortable position for me lately is on my side. I get out of breath easily like she is back on an artery or something that takes my breath away. BUT, that is my only complaint...things are going great!
Hagen is doing OK with night training. LITTLE accidents that don't even get on the bath mat...so we are trudging forward.
He has a girlfriend...Hannah. She is in the class above him, she TOWERS over him, but is an absolute doll. Still holding out hope for Juliette...
I had a blast at girls night last night! I'll do a separate post on that one...
Later!
Carrie
I have missed a couple of posts, not sure how that happened. You are so freaking cute, I looked that belly size at about 6 months. Can't wait! Hang in there with the night potty training. That one takes a while and there may be lots of relapses, espcially aftr the baby.
ReplyDeleteyou look darling! so exciting.
ReplyDeleteI remember too thinking woo hoo 1 cm...
then wah wah..total let down when i was that way for weeks...and they were being generous!!
You really do look so great! Hang in there...
ReplyDelete:)
You're darling, Carrie. I don't look that good not pregnant.
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous!!! The 2nd does normally come sooner and easier than #1. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome! I can' t wait to meet Hazel. Thanks for dragging your 9 months pregnant self all over town to meet me. I love and miss you!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute - not near as big as you said you'd get. :) It's not fair!!
ReplyDeleteYou are the hottest pregnant girl eva.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for a girl's night out after the baby girl!
You look fabulous! And I cannot believe you'll have a baby next week!!! Holy moly.
ReplyDelete