Below is the picture of the pregos...we are all Carrie/Kerry/Kari's. I'm 37 weeks, Kerry in the middle is 8 weeks (the one I'm giving shots to), and then Kari is due in January...with her 3rd...she has a 2 year old boy and a 1 year old boy and not finding out the 3rd!!
Here is my sista from another Mama...Mer. Love her...we go way back. I got to see her 3 times while she was in town. We met my Mom at La Madeline for Lunch on Thursday, Mi Cocina on Thursday night, and then on Friday night Mer and I went to the Plano Homecoming game with the rug rats...until the rain came and my pony tail was getting wet so we had to leave.
Her I am with Mer and Katie...high school lovlies. I feel so out of touch with my friends since I am the only one that works and the rest stay home, but it is so nice to know that we can all go out to dinner and I pick up where I left off. It's tough sometimes knowing that they are making new friends and getting together for play dates, etc. and I'm not, BUT, it's OK...I know I can call them and they can call me and it is all good...
This one is of the door guy at Sambuca. Ryan was like, "Why didn't you have him grab your belly!" I'm telling you, this guys hands were HUGE!! He is just a BIG dude! I think I could totally outrun him though...
I mean, check out his hand next to Mer's bean head! I can just picture him doing "talk to the hand" and knocking someone out!
On Saturday Ryan, Hagen, and I went to lunch with the family. We went to Kona Grill in Northpark...holy geez! It was unbelievable!! Then we walked around a bit and headed home. We took Noah with us for the big sleepover that was canceled last week because of sicky boy.We rested a bit and went to Gattitown. My blood sugar was out of control because there was NO stopping me with BBQ chicken pizza and frozen coke. Poor Hazel...BUT it wasn't as high as I expected!
Yesterday I did a billion loads of laundry but laid around for the most part. I am really sore...she is really low...not sure I can make it the rest of the week. It's my last week of work and I may have to weenie out. I hate to whine because this has been an easy pregnancy, but I'm just worn out and sore. I went to sleep in the guest bed last night because I just toss and turn. Poor Ryan...
Update on Potty training at night: I was doing laundry yesterday and noticed that Hagen's basket smelled like pee pee. Well, I think we are having little accidents that dry before morning. We are still wearing undies to bed though. He is so excited when he wakes up dry (or dried). Ryan said he took him before he headed off to bed at 11:00 last night and Hagen went and then sat there on the potty an slumped over...poor baby fell asleep on the potty.
Fun week for Hagen! Bring Halloween book today, wear a Halloween shirt tomorrow, dissect a pumpkin on Wednesday, Alphabet bucket on Thursday and then Friday Halloween parade and party!
11 days...
Tata,
Carrie
You all look so cute! I just can't wait for little Hazel to get here - it feels like your pregnancy has gone on forever. :) I bet you're so ready!
ReplyDeleteThat man is not real. No way.
ReplyDeleteLove the header pic!
11 days. Can't wait!!!!!!
OMG, that man is a GIANT! Wow. What a fun weekend :)
ReplyDeleteI've seen that giant! We took a pic with him, too. How can you not?
ReplyDelete11 days! How exciting!!!
Love the dinner pics.
I miss you already! You are awesome and I had SO much fun. The giant door man actually makes my big pumpkin head look small.....he was very gracious to take all those pics. I love all the pics, but I seriously need some highlights!
ReplyDeleteWe've seen that man too! He's HUGE! For real.
ReplyDeleteI am almost done with your lamp shades!
I think that guy has been at Sambuca or all over Dallas forever. I've seen him before! Huge. Very bizarre. Poor guy must suck at basketball b/c why in the world he's not playing is beyond me.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun time with your girls!! Glad you got to enjoy a night out with them.
OMG, that guy is fucking huge! Sorry had to use an fbomb on that one! Was that at Sambuca in plano/frisco on legacy? Hang in there, just a few more days...then rest until HG arrives!!! I am so excited. I KNOW I cannot handle another baby, but the day of birth is the BEST day ever! I could have that every year
ReplyDelete