Is he not the sweetest ever?! AND his hair isn't sticking up! I went to the stupid doctor today and my stupid cervix is closed up and so that one centimeter I was at last week was just a stupid gimmie to shut by trap.
I whined and complained like the best of them, but to no avail. Not sure what I was expecting...I guess just hoping Hagen was right and she was coming today.
I really should not be complaining because everything is going well.
Blah...
Carrie
Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteVery cute..is that a school picture?
ReplyDeleteI always asked for them to NOT check me...b/c it always felt like a tease! Not much longer!!!
That is a darling picture of Hagen!
ReplyDeleteDang it, I was so hoping he was a psychic. I'm crushed. :) Teasing. Hang in there, Miss Carrie - she'll be here before you know it!
Stupid cervix = awesome.
ReplyDeleteHope you can stand these last few days.
She'll be in here in a matter of days now!! Yippie.... I know you can't wait.
ReplyDeleteAnd Hagen's photo.... too cute!!! I love it.
I was SO hoping that Hagen was right about Friday, but it won't be much longer. Hope you are hanging in there!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Hagen is SO SO CUTE! His eyes are gorgeous!
Precious, precious pic of Hagen.
ReplyDeleteBless your heart!! I know how miserable you are right now. The last few days are a nightmare.
Let us know!!
Love that you called your cervix stupid.
ReplyDeleteIt will happen. She won't stay in there forever. Hang in there!