Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm still here...

...just the worst blogger EVA!



  • Ryan has been traveling...the AC went out and I had a flat tire...he is not to leave town anymore because crap happens when he does!

  • Hazel has her two bottom teeth! Sweet tooths...she has yet to bite me...I'm kinda scared for when she get the top two and has more power!

  • Hagen has been not listening AT.ALL. And he talks non-stop. I love you buddy but take a freaking breath!

  • We have so many bunnies in the neighborhood that Dapper has taken it upon himself to lower it by killing/eating the babies...gross and disturbing!

  • Hazel is pulling up on things and is even trying to walk around things. She will be 8 months on the 4th of July...seems to early for me!

  • Hazel is also feeding herself food! Not much time in the baby food department...I have a freezer full of homemade baby food...she still eats it but it is just way too easy to give her what we are eating.

  • Hagen spilled a whole can of peas on the newly mopped floors last night...I about came unglued...had to count to 10.

  • I have the best neighbors in the world! Both sides are older retired couples. They knew Ryan was out of town and one of them put my trashcans back for me...how sweet!

  • Hagen is doing swimming lessons and is getting really good. Working on taking breaths so he can swim farther.

  • We are vacationing at my parents house this weekend. They are out of town...have a pool...so we are packing up and heading to Plano for the weekend. So excited! AND campisi's pizza delivers to their house so no cooking! Ryan and I have talked about skinny dipping after the kids are asleep...nothing like a bare swim!

  • Hagen FINALLY outgrew his 6-12 month swimsuit that he has been sporting for 4 years now...finally.

  • Both kids are coughing...perfect timing for a holiday weekend

  • I have found a new love. The grilled chicken salad with fat free honey mustard from Chick-fil-a is fabulous! It is only 280 calories too! So good and fresh!

  • I work with great guys. One did not hesitate to help change my flat in the blazing heat...not one whimper!

That's all I got...life is good but just not note worthy lately!



Carrie

4 comments:

  1. Love the blog makeover!! Have fun at thepool

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute changes on the blog! You are not alone my friend....I have to count to 10 many times a day. I know how you feel with a traveling hubby. I am so used to it now though, it feels wierd when Mark is home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your header picture!

    Can't believe Hazel is trying to walk already! She's precious!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always noteworthy, dear. I promise.

    ReplyDelete