Hazel was by far the best dressed at the beach...everyday something smocked, delicate, or lacy...adorable. This bishop dress is something I got when I was pregnant with her. It is 9 months but is still SO long! It's not her...the dress is WAY long! I'm so excited to keep it for next year and she can wear it again!!
Hazel has been taking a few steps lately...2-3 at a time. She has been standing and squatting for a few months, but the walking thing she is taking her time. The thing about her walking is she moves the left foot far and the right one not so much...so she pivots like a gimp! It is so cute when she is holding one of our hands and she gets all excited and walks...It's like she is tap dancing!
Hazel also sprouted her 3rd tooth...the first one on the top. She has been working to get that sucker out for MONTHS!! Her poor little gums have been swollen for awhile now...relieved for her to get it out!!
So, at school (in the itty bitty room) she didn't nap except for a couple of 10-20 minute naps. In her new class there is a nap time and they all go down at the same time, lights out, lullaby music playing, etc. I hope and pray that she takes to this nap thing at school! She naps at home on the weekends for 2-3 hours! The thing with weekdays is by the time I get her and come home she is so sleepy! I rush to get dinner on the table and have her eat before she melts down. Usually around 5:30 she is D.O.N.E...oftentimes whining "nigh nigh". She goes down without a whimper...Tata,
Carrie

why do you always say she is your last baby. there is a good thing about 3! I can't beleive she is walking already, it seems like this year has flown by.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet girl!! A part of me wants another boy then I see sweet little girl pics and want a girl. Ha! We'll know in a few weeks.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great family you have!! All you guys pile up in a house and just have fun. Such lucky kids you have too... to be able to grow up with cousins so close.