Monday, October 17, 2011

What is the latest?!



I started this post out with pictures of the babes...Hagen and Noah are attached at the hip so there is rarely a pic of just him anymore! I must do bullet points because I have alot to share, but no real importance...



  1. Hazel was sick a few weeks ago with an ear infection and croup and I actually was able to rock her to sleep. Even waking up at the night I would go up, pick her up, and rock her back to sleep. It was bliss...I miss rocking sweet babies. She is so independent and easy to get to bed so rocking was never her thing...it was a few weeks ago and I loved it!

  2. At dinner one night Hagen was discussing what he learned at school. It was manners week. In the middle of his "speech" Hazel farted SO loud in her High chair. We all laughed...well, except Hagen who promptly looked at her in disgust and said, "Hazel Grace, that is NOT good manners!"

  3. My little sweet darling girl is the bully in class...yep, the youngest and the mightiest. She is known as the hair puller! I've recently been able to put a pony tail on her head and she even pulls her own hair! I pick her up lately and she looks like Foghorn Leghorn with her hairstyle. she also gets very jealous if I say hi to her friends before greeting her royal hiness.

  4. One day I dropped her off in her class and she quickly crawled over to this tunnel thing and looked to make sure I was watching. She crawled through it and then back through and was clapping for herself! Well, another sweet little boy crawled through and came out and sat next to her and clapped too and she looked at him and stuck her lip out and immediatly face planted into the carpet and cried. He stole her thunder I guess.

  5. Hagen has started going on field trips! Last week was the fire station and this week the pumpkin patch! I don't know if he is excited more about the actual place or the BUS!!!

  6. I took him to the doctor the other day...he had a sore tongue...I paid a co-pay for a canker sore. I had them too, we ate too much pineapple!

  7. Hagen FINALLY broke the 30 pound mark! He is 32 pounds and Hazel is 17...she will be one in a few weeks (I'm already crying) and I am so curious to see what she is! Hagen was 18 I believe...

  8. The above picture of Hagen and Noah was from this past Saturday. There was a modeling search going on for Dallas Child and Kim Dawson. My sister in law was taking Noah and wanted me to take Hagen so she would have a buddy. I did and was SHOCKED at how good he did! He had to walk a catwalk ladies...and he did...he waved...he talked to the panel of judges like he owned it. I think he is adorable...wonder if we will get a call? No biggie if we don't. Ryan is just outraged and afraid I'm going to become "toddlers and tiera's" like...no chance.

  9. Ryan is traveling again and it is hunting season...no comment except I am SO over it! I need a girls weekend that is cheap. Why is it that it is so easy for guys to get away and us ladies are stuck at home? I mean, when I leave I make sure there is food in the kitchen, activities are planned, etc. but when the men leave it's like they just make sure they have their bags packed. Ryan is a great dad and a wonderful hubby, but I'm just sick of being by myself!

  10. NOW, when he is in town we do date night...we sit on the patio and drink and talk. It is FABULOUS! I have SO much enjoyed our date nights. Especially since the kids sleep in until about 8:30 so no need for too bad of a hangover!!

That's all I got!


Tata,


Carrie


1 comment:

  1. Toddlers and Tiaras---ha, ha! Totally agree with the guys leaving.....Darin always forgets that when we go out of town, I have to pack for 3 people, not just myself! They are both precious, should totally be picked for a modeling job.

    ReplyDelete