Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Patch









So this past weekend we went to the pumpkin patch! Ryan was out of town so I loaded up the kids in the wagon and met Adam and family there. We had a great time! Although, Hagen has had better days...think someone is missing his Daddy!



We petted the animals, we had a hot dog lunch, went on a hayride, posed the kids for the cousin picture (they all love that), and we took home our millionth pumpkin!


I LOVE that the kids are around the same age...makes outings like this so much fun. I love that the girls are even closer in age than the boys are...but the boys are still BFF's 4E!


We missed out on our annual family picture at the farm, but that's OK...Aunt Rebecca captured the above sweet SWEET images of my little pumpkins.


Tata,

Carrie

1 comment:

  1. What is going on here? Are you posting within a reasonable amount of time of life's events?

    Proud of you.

    And, cut the crap with you wanting me to send you Lainey's hand-me-downs. Hazel is better dressed than any!

    ReplyDelete