Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas morning!

Santa came! It was so easy this year as there were not really too many things to put together. I did shopping throughout the past 3-4 months so it wasn't a big rush either which is killer! Hagen's loot:
Tee Pee
Digger thing for yard
Lincoln Logs
Darth Vader clock
Bat Mobile
Bow and Arrow - Nerf
Shotgun - Nerf
learning tablet
remote control moon
coloring books and dry erase crayon activity book
Rocket
Bouncy ball thing
He loved it all! We were so excited to see him so excited. When we woke him up he said, "Is it time? I think I heard some banging last night...maybe it was Santa?"

When he first came downstairs he quickly looked at his stuff and then ran over to Hazel's stash and was pointing out her goodies to her. She stood there clueless and drooly with a heavy diaper.

Hazel got:

crawl through tube

TONS of hand me down books I saved of Hagen's

Refrigerator farm thing

Purse and some jewelry

Brickle blocks

Giraffe rocker

Aqua doodle

Puzzles

Dino bounce ball thing

Henrietta the Hen

Push toy that isn't too noisy!!

Baby iPhone...

I have been looking and looking for brickle blocks FOREVER! I couldn't find them until Mom called one day and found some and ordered them...and they came in their own little box!


I think one of Hagen's favorite things to open is his stocking. I remember liking it too because it usually had some candy in it!!


It was SO fun this year because Hagen got it...he understood and was so excited. Kirby the Elf is back at the North Pole and oh how I wish he would stay year round. Hagen's listening has been less than stellar and Hazel has been a handful too. BUT I wouldn't trade them in for anything. I am so thankful for Hagen and Hazel and love them to pieces! Can't wait until next Christmas and see if Hazel gets it!


Tata,

Carrie


P.S. The guns and bow and arrow are only for when Hazel is not around (sleeping or out with me). There is a target on the back door that is where he can shoot it. It is alot more powerful than we thought it would be! Ryan put Rudolph on the door last night to aim for...nice...

1 comment:

  1. WOW your Santa goes all out! Our kids only receive ONE gift each from Santa. We don't want to give the "jolly, fat man too much credit" I can see why waking up in your house Christmas morning would be a blast! It is so much fun when they are old enough to understand Santa! Next year will be even better since Hazel will be older too. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete