So this year we told Hagen he needed to shop for Ryan and I for Christmas presents. Ryan took him shopping for me and I got:
1. a pine cone ball - it is about the size of a basketball and it all pine cones
2. a girl nutcracker that is dressed up as a Hawaiian girl...pink grass skirt, pink coconut bra, and lei...her cleavage is where the nuts are cracked...hmm...
3. Hello Kitty capri fleece PJ bottoms
4. an Oscar the grouch t-shirt that is WAY small...I'll exchange it for a larger one
5. a snow globe
6. a potted bulb
7. Chap stick necklace
Ryan kept the receipt and we were just going to take things back and get credit, but I am going to keep everything and exchange the shirt for a larger size. That nutcracker girl will be in the family for years to come. Now I need to figure out where I can hang a large ball of pine cones? Crafty ladies? Any ideas?
I took Hagen to Home Depot for Ryan's. He got:
1. A hammer with a cutting thing on one end
2. a large pair of utility scissors
3. a pair of gloves
4. some hose clamps?!?
5. a box with different size screw driver head things
He was so excited about shopping for us! When we first went into home depot he was looking at the circular saws...out of the price range which was $50. He did have a large ceiling fan duster that I was able to put back after he forgot about it.
I love this new tradition! It is so fun to see what he comes up with!
Carrie
1. a pine cone ball - it is about the size of a basketball and it all pine cones
2. a girl nutcracker that is dressed up as a Hawaiian girl...pink grass skirt, pink coconut bra, and lei...her cleavage is where the nuts are cracked...hmm...
3. Hello Kitty capri fleece PJ bottoms
4. an Oscar the grouch t-shirt that is WAY small...I'll exchange it for a larger one
5. a snow globe
6. a potted bulb
7. Chap stick necklace
Ryan kept the receipt and we were just going to take things back and get credit, but I am going to keep everything and exchange the shirt for a larger size. That nutcracker girl will be in the family for years to come. Now I need to figure out where I can hang a large ball of pine cones? Crafty ladies? Any ideas?
I took Hagen to Home Depot for Ryan's. He got:
1. A hammer with a cutting thing on one end
2. a large pair of utility scissors
3. a pair of gloves
4. some hose clamps?!?
5. a box with different size screw driver head things
He was so excited about shopping for us! When we first went into home depot he was looking at the circular saws...out of the price range which was $50. He did have a large ceiling fan duster that I was able to put back after he forgot about it.
I love this new tradition! It is so fun to see what he comes up with!
Carrie
I was still laughing about your picture on FB with all your goodies from Hagen. So freakin' funny! I love that tradition. We may start that next year.
ReplyDeleteOH HOW FUN! I need to see a pic of the hula girl nutcracker! I love that you are keeping it all. :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome tradition you are starting with Hagen!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME picture! I really love this tradition! That hula girl is still making me laugh today. :)
ReplyDeleteYou want clothes? I give CoCo first dibbs to buy for Tessie Mayes, but if you want seconds, then have at it! The smallest sizes I have left are 4s and 5s. You may not want sizes that big. I love seeing all of Hazels's beautiful outfits! You dress her exactly like I would, and I *sigh* over all those MJC outfits. :) GiGi's closet is filled to the brim with MJC this year. I'm a little addicted. e-mail me if you want to see the spring sale. beckyopp@yahoo.com