Sweet Hazel was getting so sleepy. I had to take Sophie with us (who is usually in her bed ONLY) because the ride was late and WAY past her bedtime. It was a good thing I did!!
The kids watching a show before boarding the train! Hazel got a second wind and was walking around and dancing quite a bit!!!
Here are the kids about to board the train...aren't they cute?? I still can't believe we have kids the same gender and so close in age...what are the odds????
Uncle Adam is one of Hazel's favorite. She just stares at him and you can tell she just loves him!! So glad to have such great aunts and uncles in the kids lives...
Papa and Pia came along this year. I think they were impressed! We met at Cantina Larado before hand to eat and then headed to Grapevine. I think this will be a tradition for years to come! I hope so at least.Carrie
We went to the Polar Express as well, but we didnt buy ahead of time and they were sold out! We learned our lesson for next year!
ReplyDelete