This year we spent Thanksgiving at my brother Adam's house. We fried 2 turkeys and everyone brought over a side and an appetiser or desert. I can honestly say that it was the most stress free Thanksgiving to date!! The kids eat first and then go watch a movie and then the adults eat. Hazel took a rest while we ate so it was relaxing.
Of course, wherever the festivities are there is a path of destruction that is made. The boys and Emily really got into all the toys and they were strung out all over the house!!! We had to make sure that the toys were kicked the the edges to make sure we didn't step on them and break our necks!!
Hazel sported 2 pony's for the first time. Not sure if I like it. Kinda looks like Shrek to me...not her, the hair. In the picture above she is VERY sleepy. I had just woken her up from her winter nap and we were about to head home.
The boys are at such a fun age! They love playing together and are SO.LOUD. BUT that is what cousins do. I wish they remain the best of friends forever. They truly love each other, but also get on each other's nerves!
I am so thankful...just with everything. I have a wonderful hubby, beautiful and healthy kids, a fabulous job and work schedule, a comfy house, and the best family and friends I could wish for. I just feel so blessed and thankful for everything that my life has turned out to be. Except my little boobs and saggy rear...but I will take that.Tata,
Carrie
Is this your brother you have been estranged from???!! I hope so! Cute ponies!
ReplyDeleteI say it every single time, but that HEADER PICTURE FOR SURE takes the cake! Love it! I have a similar one of my son, and it's by far my favorite Santa picture. :)
ReplyDeleteYour babies are beautiful!
I missed the Fried Turkey this year! YUM!
2 ponies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it.
I've been terrible, too. And, I'm always pretty darn good at blogging. Too busy!
You are too funny to end that sweet post with your boobs and booty! I love you, Carrie!!
ReplyDelete