I had my first mammogram the other week and it came back fine. I wasn't nervous but you know when you think of something too much you start to worry? Also all the horror stories you hear about them...it was nothing girls...honestly so easy.
Hagen painted macaroni and made a necklace at school. He was so proud to give it to me when I picked him up! The next morning while he was eating breakfast I came in to get ready for us to head off to school wearing it...I didn't tell him I was wearing it, I just waited for him to notice. He was SO excited! "Mama, you are going to wear your necklace?! It looks so pretty! Don't let your friends take it!" I wore it all day...his face that morning and the afternoon when I picked him up made it so worth all the weird looks.
Friday night we had my parents and Adam's family over for Pizza. We hadn't seen each other since the cookie decorating for Santa! It was so good to see the girls playing and the kids having a pizza picnic. Darling actually. I can't wait to see them all grow up together.
I need to stay off the Internet. I have been buying clothes for Hazel for summer AND next fall! WTF! I never thought I would be so into girly clothes, but I am...in a very bad way!I've been going to the gym for 2 weeks now...3 times a week. I feel great! What is helping me is that I have been cooking alot in the crockpot so I don't have to stress about dinner. To be honest, that is one thing that I stress about! Making sure the family has a healthy balanced meal with a veggie...the crock pot has helped for sure. Oh, and roasting veggies...my new favorite. Thanks to some of my bloggie ladies for the heads up.
So today I called the elementary school where Hagen will be going to Kindergarten...IN AUGUST! I'm a wierdo...I know. I just want to be on top of all that is needed. I am SO excited that his girl Juliette will be going in August too! It may be a match made in heaven.
So today I called the elementary school where Hagen will be going to Kindergarten...IN AUGUST! I'm a wierdo...I know. I just want to be on top of all that is needed. I am SO excited that his girl Juliette will be going in August too! It may be a match made in heaven. Ryan may be traveling for another project coming up, but it isn't supposed to be as long as last time. The Destin trip was also booked and I can not WAIT for it! We couldn't go during Labor Day this year because of Hagen starting school so we will be there with the crowds...but that is fun! We are going to stay at the same house as last year which is FABULOUS. I am so excited!!
That's all I got for now,
Carrie
Where do yall stay in Destin? Email me the link, please!
ReplyDeleteCute kiddos. Glad you're exercising and doing well. Liked the random post!
I LOVE Destin. Its where we got engaged but I dont think we are going this year. Its just too far. Any decent TX beaches? I know we will be spoiled because we always go to Destin, but we are going to give it a try!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am a sucker for all the girl clothes!
the internet is killing me too....been shopping way too much! can't believe H is going to K in august! it's a whole new world when that happens
ReplyDeleteWelcome to being the mother of a girl....you will now wonder where all your cash has gone(until you look in her closet). I am so proud of you for keeping up with your exercising, Carrie. Once you get into the routine, it will just become habit. Sorry I have been such a bad blogger friend lately.
ReplyDelete