Honestly, I felt so out of control last week. I was so emotional...like could not get a grip emotional! I think I was dealing with PMS. Don't laugh, I really don't have it (or not so much that I have ever noticed it).
I ignored Ryan for a couple of days...very mature I know. But I couldn't help it! We finally sat down and had a little date night on Thursday and it helped alot. I said that when I first approached him about not wanting him to go hunting that I wasn't saying things right...I finally just simply said, "We miss you and want you home more." He said OK and that was it.
I did tell him that Hagen is getting older and is needing/wanting to spend more time with him. He suggested taking him on his hunting trips. I said that would be fine. So Hagen and Ryan are now turkey hunting in May...Hagen will LOVE waking up at 5:00AM! NOT! That post will be a true winner.
Hazel...she is sleeping beauty! Honestly! I have never known a baby (except a newborn) that sleeps as much as she does! Here was her weekend:
Friday night - in bed at 7:00
Saturday:
Woke her up at 10:00
Nap 12:00 - 4:00ish
Bed at 7:00
Sunday:
Woke her up at 10:30
Nap: 1:30 - 5:00
Bed at 8:00
So basically she was up for 5 hours on Saturday and 6 on Sunday...is this odd? I mean should I let her sleep that long? She doesn't nap at school and it is like she makes up for it on the weekends.
Last week when she had the random fever Mom had her one day. Mom had to go to a dentist appointment by my office so she brought Hazel to work! I was so excited to show her off! She was quiet and sweet but would NOT smile for anything. She is so serious!
This weekend was a nice weekend! We had a birthday party but other than that we did lots and lots of yard work. Tell you what, I am in indoor girl but I love pulling weeds! I mean, like really love pulling weeds! I pulled tons of them and then we planted some shrubs and ground cover in areas. The yard is looking good!
With the TX heat starting up I am getting concerned about Hazel facing backwards in her car seat. She is not 20 pounds yet and I won't flip her, but the other day she was in the car for about 20 minutes...I had the AC on high, and when we got home and I got her out she was sweating...like alot! I hate these laws but understand them and will follow the rules. This TX heat doesn't help though!!
Carrie
Monday, March 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hazel is a lazy bum. Send her over here.
ReplyDelete