Where the HELL did 2012 go? Honestly it was the fastest year in history!
For NYE we had Tommy and Jacki over with their girls and also Ryan's trainer and his wife and little boy.
We had everyone over around 4:30 for dinner and some poppers and the party was over around 8:30. It was really nice!
The kids had alot of fun playing together. Hagen was so excited for Katie (4) and Tori (about 7?) to come so they could play his xBox...we set up his man cave upstairs. Well, they don't like video games so his plan was ruined. BUT they still had a great time playing.
Hazel also enjoyed Isaac...he is 1 1/2 years old and DARLING!!
So this year my plan is:
1. Healthy living - Ryan and I are going to focus on eating healthier. We are eating Paleo for the month of January. I have been working my ass off at the gym and think that this will help me take some more love handles off.
2. Hazel will be potty trained - she went to school today in panties! Minnie panties to be exact. She was very proud. She is ready...we just have to make it the new norm. LLC does a great job at guiding parents on potty training. They just tell you what to do and that's it!
3. Budget - I am going to start taking my lunch to work. I have been spending about $6-7/day downstairs at the deli. They have great food but it is adding up. Ryan is doing the same thing. Between us we can save up towards $300/month...just on lunch!!
4. Pictures - I need to make sure to get pictures of the kids...candid ones. They were having a picnic last night watching Brave and there was a scary part and Hagen reached over and grabbed Hazel's hand...then she laid her head on his shoulder. I mean, those are the moments I want to capture on film!!!
5. Work - I LOVE MY JOB. I want it to be just as rewarding as this past year has been.
My main focus this year is to just enjoy life...that's pretty much it. I want to look back and think, "man, I'm glad I started eating healthier or else I would have diabetes right now." etc. Now is the time for healthy changes so by the time I'm 40 (which is in 2 years...what?!?) I will have it set in stone and routine.
Carrie
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great goals! Love your fam. Can't believe Hazel is potty training. I think she was just born!
ReplyDelete