I have an iPhone. I love it, but lately it has been acting like such a butt hole. I will get my messages late, can't call sometimes, will drop my calls unexpectedly, etc.
But today takes the cake!
Hagen had a slight fever this morning but I took him to school anyway (no other symptoms and he is getting some molars...I think). I was expecting a call from his school to go get him at anytime. Well, at 11:30 my phone makes a noise alerting me that I had a new voicemail...weird, I didn't hear it ring.
I had 6 messages! One was from 8:30 from Ryan, one at 10:30 from Hagen's school saying he is sick and to come get him ASAP, and then 4 from Ryan who is out of town and FREAKING out that he can't get ahold of me and Hagen is at school sick.
Hagen had a 103.8 fever...and sleeping. Now, Hagen has been doing a nap boycott for awhile now, so if he is sleeping it is obvious he is not feeling well.
I ran in there to get him, started crying because it had been 1 hour, and my baby looks up and says, "Hi Mama...Hagen Icky Sicky". Poor thing...
I have never felt so out of control and like a horrible uncaring Mom. And all because of this stupid phone. Ugh...
On another note, Hagen and I miss Daddy. We were talking about it this morning while getting ready for school. Hagen said he missed his Daddy and I said so do I honey. I told him to make a pretty picture at school for Daddy to show him how much he missed him..."OK Mama.." What a living doll.
Love,
Mama
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ugh! I bet you did feel terrible. There is nothing worse than having a sick baby. And 103, that is scary. Hope he is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for the phone mishap and sick baby boy. Hang in there!
ReplyDeletePS - why isn't there a pic of your hot husband on your header?
Hi! I'm new but a friend of Casey's and follow Coco's blog. I've never had that problem with a phone but my Mom has. How frustrating!!! take it back in.
ReplyDeletePoor baby boy. Hope he feels better soon!
Dee
You poor thing, I can only imagine how you felt getting all those messages... damn phone! I hope that precious baby boy is feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Hilarious stuff! Hope Hagen feels better soon! Poor thing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies. I took him to the dr and she said his tubes looked crooked. Took him to his ENT this morning and he said they look fine and to NOT do the antibiotics. He didn't understand why he was put on them in the first place. Woke up with NO fever this AM...and eating more...so hopefully he is on the mend!
ReplyDeleteSweet little, Hagan. . . .poor little mama and daddy! BAD, BAD, BAD I-Phone. . . call and complain.
ReplyDelete