Monday, September 21, 2009

Dreaming...

Babies, babies are on my mind! Well, more like BABY...not so much for multiples. Of course, if it happened that would be lovely...maybe not all the time, but I have faith that we would survive.

I'm there ladies. I am ready to be pregnant again! Now, I'm hoping it just happens....that would be nice! Especially since there is nothing wrong with either one of us. I LOVED being pregnant! Loved the attention, loved just the whole thing!! Here I am 2 days before I had Hagen... Here is one of the sonograms that we had. Ryan thought he looked familiar...isn't it scary?! I mean, they didn't warn us that the 3D sonogram was going to be that skeletal looking. He is 17 weeks at this point...not much fat on him...A face only a Mother could love...
Here is Hagen when he was a week old. He was a little tree frog...that's what we called him. I carried him around like this for the most part. I wore that blue robe for the first few months of his life...still have it. Isn't he cute?!


Here is another picture of him at a week old. My Dad came over to do a photo shoot for us. This is Hagen in his Feltman outfit...love Feltman. It is his going home clothes.

See why I want another?! I'm ready! Let's all say a prayer for everything to work properly...we did it once before, let's get this party started!
Love,
Carrie

6 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me! Lord, you were such a pretty prego. Why was I the only fatty in this group? Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I plan on getting pregnant AFTER the honeymoon but it all totally freaks me out.
    seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, you were too cute! Good luck!

    And hello, Casey; have we met? Do you not remember what a fatty I was with T?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will say a prayer and know that it will happen for you again. What a CUTE prego mama you were and still are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Nothing like baby fever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it will happen for you again! I can't imagine any cuter than Hagen though! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete