WOW! Check me out...I did it! The first picture is of my two loves...they are at the aquarium in Florida watching the Alligators...Hagen's new favorite...a stuffed one went to show and tell today to school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW! Check me out...I did it! The first picture is of my two loves...they are at the aquarium in Florida watching the Alligators...Hagen's new favorite...a stuffed one went to show and tell today to school!
Welome Home! I love your pics; makes me want to go to the beach right now... seriously, I'm going... leaving the kids here to fend for themselves, Casey, sorry :)
ReplyDeleteYeah for pictures!! I agree, Hagan is absolutely edible. . . .I could seriously munch that kid up!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family pic!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! My fav is the one of you and Hagen sitting on the steps. Too cute.
ReplyDeleteMade me want to go to the beach. :)
Lovely pictures. So glad you had fun. You're family is darling.
ReplyDeleteps - just tagged you!
ReplyDelete