Monday, June 14, 2010

This one's for you Liah...

Here is my little muscle man...I think he looks pretty cute...BUT not sure he would be going out in public with that get up. Spiderman crocs, camo shorts, and a wife beater. Ryan took him for a man outing in this...he was proud.

More later ladies,
Carrie

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he is so tiny!!! He looks really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wife beater.....so f-ing funny!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking LOVE it. He's a stud for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks PRECIOUS! I'd take him out like that all the time! Sweet boy!!
    Can't wait to hear about the sono tomorrow!! So exciting to know for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!!!! Just wait till he is picking out his own clothes, we go out in some pretty special get-ups! White trash and all

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is too stinkin CUTE! Love the wife beater!

    ReplyDelete