I have 3 of the best valentines. I will talk about each one separately now:
Ryan (my number one valentine) - You have been out of town for almost a week and came home late last night and I could NOT have missed you more! Just having you in the house and around is nice. You are one of the most genuine people I know, you are a good person, and I just love you to bits! You treat me well, know me well, and go along with my nuttiness and I appreciate you for that. Not only all of the above, but you have blessed me with my babies...THAT in itself is the greatest gift of all. I love you so much!
Hagen (not that he is the favorite kid...I don't have favorites...but he was born first) - You are my sweet boy. You are very emotional and loving but are trying to "man up" lately and have a crazy spark in you that is sometimes hard to put out! You love to cuddle with me before bed and watch Dr. Phil (if appropriate), you like to sleep in my bed in your sleeping bag when Daddy is out of town (only one night), you are very good with your baby, and I just love you to bits too!!
Hazel (the baby) - girl, I don't think I will ever have to worry about you sticking up for yourself. You are one strong little girl. You have really enjoyed working with using a fork lately and it is darling!! Your hair is getting long and I'm just dying to trim it, but it just got to the point of going into 2 ponies so I am waiting. This morning when your Daddy woke you up your face just LIT.UP. You snuggled with your paci on Daddy's shoulder for awhile and when I tried to take you to get you dressed for school you threw a fit...I felt loved.
Recent things have gone on in the family...not my immediate family, but very close family. It has me realizing how precious a good strong marriage is. To be honest, the hardest part of my marriage was when we could not get pregnant. We were both down in the dumps because there was nothing wrong with either of us. But we remained strong and a force together.
I feel very fortunate that we have not ever had a rocky patch in our marriage and we are coming up on 10 years. I often hear the first couple of years are hard work, but it wasn't for me. We did date for 5 years before we got married and never lived together so I wonder if that had anything to do with it?!?
Anyways, I am very happy...I want to get this family member of mine that is going through a VERY tough time where I am. It will take time, there are alot of factors, but this person above anyone else deserves nothing but the best because they are simply one of the best people I have ever known.
Happy V-Day!
Carrie
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment