Monday, February 6, 2012

Tubes are in! Adnoids are out!

Miss Hazel is doing fantastic after her surgery on Thursday! She had taken her last dose of her antibiotic the night before to clear up the ear infection she had. When the doctor went in he said her ear was SO infected so the antibiotic wasn't doing anything. It was perfect timing.

She also had her adenoids out. I can't remember the exact wording he used but it was basically blocking 80% so that explained why she always had a gross nose...like not normal..sorry for TMI but ALWAYS green!!

She had some Tylenol with codeine before I dropped her off at Pia's for the day and she was so lovey and sweet...she even fell asleep on my mom which is unheard of! Mom had the knitting girls over and they got to see her. I'm glad she was kinda drugged because she was calmer and sweeter...ha!

That night she was just so excited! It was like she felt a TON better. Love that baby.

Hagen felt kinda left out I think because she got to hang with Pia for a day. He just seemed kinda sad, so Ryan took him for a man date yesterday to Cabella's and to lunch at Fuzzy's tacos. I think he needed some man time or at least some quality time with one of the parentals.

Ryan will be traveling again. It is a short project but he will be gone 3 different times and one of the times is for 10 days...I am so bummed. He will miss 2 date nights. Honestly, it is what I look forward to all week...to miss 2 of them sucks. I may get a babysitter and go to a movie by myself! It sounds wonderful to be honest and I need to get use to using babysitters...it will be good for me and I can try it out when he is out of town because the Mr. doesn't like to go out.

OK, so a few weeks ago I was freaking out because my Dad went missing...he was REALLY sick and was just passed out. Well, last week he was on a well again. He hit a deer. it didn't do much damage but still...scary! The next day he was exhausted, driving out to the well and fell asleep!! woke up driving into a ditch. Thank GOD he didn't hit anything or anyone...it could have been so bad. I told him for as smart as he is he needs to be careful...not very smart to die from falling asleep at the wheel! Scares me to think about it...out in the middle of nowhere...he could have been there for days.

I went all granola this weekend and made some homemade laundry detergent! I think I am in love. It only uses a tablespoon and cost me about $28 to make...it looks so cute in a jar on the shelf above my washer instead of the big plastic jug of my old stuff.

Last week was such a busy downer week so I am excited about starting over!! I didn't go to the gym all week, we had doctor appointments and crap all week, work was slow...not many people looking right now, and I didn't eat as good as I should have. It's a new week!!!

Tata,
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. yay for Hazel, boo for your dad! Hope he is ok. glad it's a new week too! Your kiddos are too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything slows down soon enough.

    Love the profile pic!

    ReplyDelete