So Hazel doesn't want to talk. To be honest? Hagen talks enough for the two of them so I am not concerned. She kinda does the caveman language which is grunting and pointing.
She walks very well and LOVES her new doctor!!! When she wants you to pick her up she comes up, grunts, and puts her paws in the air and opens and shuts her fists over and over until you pick her up.
Here are her stats:
Weight: 18 pounds 1.5 ounces
Height: 30 inches
She is in a size 3 diaper, in 12-18 month clothes, and a size 3 shoe! She goes to bed around 6:30 and wakes up on the weekend around 9:00 (7:15 on the weekday because I wake her up). She LOVES bath time, loves putting lotion on her belly (and eating it), Books, yogurt, raisins, crackers, and really any carb I put in front of her. She is learning her body parts. She knows belly, nose, hair, and almost eyes and ears. Oh and she knows where her toes are...I have already started painting them.
She HATES being changed (diaper or clothes) and it has become a wrestling match between us!! She also HATES Dappers tail...it is at the height that it wacks her in the head/face when he walks by.
She is a little pistol...knows what she wants...and loves her Daddy. She calls me Mae Mae...kinda like Mama in a southern drawl. It's pretty cute.
Carrie
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww! Mae Mae!
ReplyDeleteCaroline does the same thing when she wants to be picked up, except now accompanied by "uppy, uppy!!"
Great update! Take your time with the talking. Soon enough, you will be wishing she were quiet!
ReplyDeleteLove hearing about little miss Hazel, and I love that she calls you Mae Mae. I can hear that southern drawl. :)
ReplyDelete