Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hazel MAY be talking more?!?

So last night we had movie night...me and the kids. I popped popcorn and we laid on the carpet with blankets and pillow pets and watched Monsters vs. Aliens.

When I was popping the popcorn I swear Hazel said something that sounded like Popcorn. Then she was watching the movie chomping on her snack and said Juice...so I hopped up and got her some water, handed it to her and I swear she said thank you!

She is trying...I think this is one of the things that frustrates her into behaving badly at times...she wants us to understand what she is saying. When we don't? The next best thing is to throw ourselves on the ground and kick, then get up and hit someone. I feel for her...I do that sometimes.

Hagen was sick with a fever thing...no strep or anything but his fever went up to 103.5 AFTER Tylenol! Ryan was out of town and I was toying with the idea of bringing his nap mat, the DVD player and nook, and his video games and having him camp out with me at work because I can not take off right now...we are slammed! But my niece Ashlyn said she would babysit him for the day! Thank the lord...I got alot of work done and he rested at home all day with his cousin.

I made him drink so much water yesterday that at midnight he was crying and I went to check on him and he said he wet his bed and he was sorry. "Mom, I was sleeping and woke up and was wet! I'm sorry...I couldn't make it to the potty". Sweet boy felt so bad, I told him no problem...and got him all set up with new PJ's and undies and bedding. I was EXHAUSED (I took Tylenol PM at 10:30) but felt so badly for him...he was disappointed in himself.

Destin is on my mind...and a 10 year wedding anniversary trip to the Lake of the Ozarks WITHOUT the munchkins. I cannot wait...this year is FLYING by to me?!?

Work = great...so busy but love it! Working out = Great...been going 5 days a week for an hour...no AC in the garage style gym and for some weird reason I LOVE it!

OH and huge news. I have not had sonic tea OR sweet and low for over a week! I have switched to iced green tea with lemon and Stevia. This is shocking... I wanted to just at first stop using aspartame (sweet and low), then decided I can brew my own tea, then found out that green tea helps lose weight so I brew my own green tea and take it with me to work! So proud of myself...big change!!

Saw and ex boyfriend at Gattitown on father's day. Hagen wanted to go to "Daddy"town...ha! The song that has been playing in my head since I saw him? "Unanswered prayers"...it was not a good relationship. Lots of emotional abuse there...very possessive and had a temper. Marriage and life is not perfect...it takes work sometimes, but I can honestly say that I am very happy with where my life is. I am so in love with Ryan, I have two beautiful kids that are fun to be around (minus Hazel and her tantrums), I have a great relationship with my parents, my baby brother lives about 2 miles from me and our kids are close, I have a great job and work with some great people, I have friends that know I hate talking on the phone, but when I do call we pick right up where we left off.

Anyway, just feeling very grateful lately...maybe it is the tea? It may have some happy pill effects?? Speaking of, going to doctor today to see if I can come down off one of mine...need to document this happy feeling I have now...may change if we alter the pills! Ha!

Carrie



1 comment:

  1. Love that you're working out so much and even making Facebook fame! Loved the video!

    ReplyDelete