Friday, August 28, 2009

Crazy Hair Day!

Today was a day that I woke up so happy...for once I did not have to worry about the random chickadee on Hagen's hair! you see, it doesn't matter how nice his hair looks when he goes to bed, no matter how dry it is since I dry it after his bath every night, he always wakes up and has hair that looks like he has been break dancing in his bed! it is NUTS! It is not all over, but I think it is worse to have just a few chunks OUT.OF.CONTROL! Getting those suckers to lay down is a morning beating that I take every morning.

So, I was so excited this morning to just wake him up, throw gel in his hair, and make it ALL stick up...It's CRAZY HAIR Day at school!! Woo Hoo!

We walk into school...no one up front has crazy hair...walk down the hall...still normal hair...walk into his class...class as usual with no crazy hair. My poor Hagen was the only one that got the memo. So he is in class looking like the guy from the slim jim commercials "step into a slim jim"! With his hair all spiked up.

Sorry Hagen...I'm sure I just opened up a can for you to get your butt kicked on the playground. Mama will make it up to you with something...Ice cream perhaps?

OK, so on other news...Hagen pooped on the potty! He kept saying he had to pee, so I would go back over and over and perch his hiney on the pot. I then made him sit there and we sang Old McDonald 3 rounds...and it came out! He watched it...I watched it...So proud of him! Now, I can not believe the size of what came out...man alive...I was blown away!

He picked out some M&M's. Then later he wanted more so he tried again and a chunk came out with some serious force behind it! Ryan and I discussed what was technically a poop. We decided that whatever came out (no matter the size) he would get a treat.

So way to go Hagen! Your new found freedom...Sorry about the hair bud...

Love,
Mama

6 comments:

  1. Seriously? We're talking about size now?

    Thinking of doing a review of your posts to determine what percentage are related to poop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of potty humor Casey! I was so impressed with my little boy producing such a sizeable one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie is ALL about the potty humor! You could entertain a serious group of toddlers with your humor! Way to go, Hagan! He is quite young to be potty trained already. . . he is just a fast learner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. too funny! So, not one person had crazy hair? that's comical. Should have taken a picture and posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that whether it is a rabbit pellet or the size of a coke bottle, it counts.
    That is how it goes down in this house. We even clap is TM sits and toots. I mean, that is close.

    And was it really crazy hair day? Or did you get the date wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor little crazy haired man. My daughter always has crazy hair in the mornings, wild stuff I tell ya.
    (thanks for coming to visit my blog today)

    ReplyDelete