Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ooooo That Smell! (Part II)

As if the previous post of a rotting onion in my car didn't make you want to heave, I forgot deodorant today. yes, I was too worried about waking up my sleeping angel so that he can watch some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse before his day of learning and just plain forgot...where was that extra standby that I use to keep in my car? Maybe the decomposing onion ate it.

How is it that you can take a shower and only a few hours later smell like a drunk Ho-Bo on a very early Sunday morning? I smell like a man...a dirty "been doing yard work" man. AND I just had to go into the conference room to get a lunch order from a client. I'm sure he was checking to see if I had hair on my chin or underarms by the way I reeked.

Smell ya later,
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie,

    So glad you introduced yourself and glad to have you!!
    Your little boy is just adorable. I love having new blogs to stalk, so I will have to add you to the list!!

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete