Friday, January 8, 2010

Annoying gift idea for the man in your life!

OK, so I've been working tonight at home with my little man running around like a caged animal and my big man every bit as annoying!

There is a gadget that is the main culprit...it would be a remote controlled helicopter. It is great for distracting Mom when she is working late on a Friday night, it hovers just over her head while she is confirming interviews with people she is trying to recruit, it is hard to steer so it could even crash into the laptop while she is sending important emails to potential employees!

Go get one...they sell them at Brookstone and it is the best man toy there is...Ryan loves it...I hate it...Hagen runs from it because he has a helicopter magnet embedded in his head obviously.

You are welcome,
Carrie

P.S. I am going to be out for at least 3 days next week so that is why I am working late...I am by no means an overachiever that I look like right now.

3 comments:

  1. My Ryan bought Trysten one for Christmas, and I have to back you up here....they're annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gadgets that bug Adam. Unfortunately he is the only one that usually bugs me.

    TM is terrified of anything remote control. My fault b/c I chase my kids aroung with those toys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lil Man saw one in the mall a couple of weeks ago. I'm going back and getting him one. I figure it will keep my husband and my son entertained for some time. :)

    ReplyDelete