Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's birthday! He is 61 today. We were planning on having a family dinner, but he had to go out on a well yesterday so we celebrated without him. Happy Birthday Dad! You are the best ever and I am so proud of you! Cheers to many more!

I will now change the subject and quote the movie Ice Age when the dinosaur says "My stomach HATTTEEEEESSSS me!". I have had a steady diet of sugar and cream cheese for a few weeks now and I have GOT to stop! My stomach is so messed up...I'm dying...it is miserable.

Tonight I am throwing away any dip, leftovers, cookies, chocolate, etc that is left in the fridge. I've had enough...I'm so sick of it all!

Hagen has become Mr. Sensitive. He gets his feeling hurt so bad! If he does something and we tell him it is not right or to stop he pouts and starts hitting himself. It isn't like a bratty pout...it is more like a "you really hurt my feelings" pout. We can totally tell a difference. Tonight while we were at Adam's house for dinner he was playing with a dinosaur flashlight and he whipped around fast and bonked Noah in the head. Noah stood there still for a minute and then realized that it did indeed hurt and started crying. Hagen was just standing there looking at him and then started crying too. He felt bad...I could tell. I was telling him that it was an accident and we needed to say sorry. He didn't want to...but then he just changed his mind, hugged Noah and said sorry. Atta Boy Hagen.

Boring post...sorry...

Tata,
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hagen is getting sensitive. Bless him.
    Tessie Mayes is as well, maybe it is their age.

    I'm starting just veggies and fruit TODAY!

    ReplyDelete