It's a snow day! Yippee! Hagen's school was closed so I had to do some work from home this morning. No need in me going in as I didn't have THAT much to do. Had to get someone in for some interviews which called for me telling people to drive to the office on the not so great streets. We got 1 foot of snow people! CRAZY!
The interview went down and got REALLY good feedback...Mama still has it! Ha!
So this morning Hagen and Ryan went out to play in the snow. Ryan was worried about our porch covering as it had alot of snow on it. So he got up on the roof and pushed the snow off with a broom/squeegee thing. Dapper was in heaven chasing snowballs, Hagen was WHINY and cold. It is so pretty, but I can't help but think of what a mess our yard is going to be in a few days when all this snow melts and becomes water...MUD...IN.MY.HOUSE.
Ryan went into work at around noon...I begged him not to leave me cooped up inside with a 2 year old monster child. He mentioned that I should take him to Gattitown. DONE! So we went, I got my BBQ chicken pizza and frozen coke and was so happy. We went in to play some games and Hagen's friend Jackson from school and his Mom Lisa were there! They came with some people from their neighborhood, but their kids were 10 years old and up, so little 2 year old Jackson didn't quite fit in. Hagen and Jackson ran around and Lisa and I just chatted away! LOVE her! We would say hi and bye to each other, but never really talked. AND they live about a mile from us! So exciting meeting new friends with kiddos close in age AND boys!
I was telling her about my worries with Hagen and she said, "Well mine is the kid that picks his nose and eats it!" Ha! Made me feel better! We agreed to meet up sometime and let the boys play and have some dates.
We were there for 3 hours, came home and it was nap time...I made Hagen a promise. He could lay in my bed and watch Air Bud and have a snack but he had to rest. If he comes out then he has to go to bed in his room and go nite nite...so far so good!
Yeah snow day!
Carrie
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment