Hagen had his valentine party at school today and had a great time! He got lots of goodies including FUN DIP! That's what he picked out as a snack to eat. I tricked him into just knowing about the stick and not the sugar. I was not ready for the sugar part of the fun dip...remember the picture of decorating the valentine cookies...sugar.everywhere.
We signed up to bring ham sandwiches for the party. I did heart shaped sandwiches and they turned out so cute!
Today was my first day at 6 hours instead of 5. So I worked 9-3, came home and watched Dr. Phil and picked Hagen up at 4:30. This is a good time to pick him up because it is after nap, snack and recess...if I go to pick him up before recess we have to stay and play...I choose to pick him up AFTER recess so I don't have to play.
We came home and dinner was in the crock pot. it was SO good! We then played hide and seek, ball, and puppets.
Tonight at bath time Hagen was splashing EXTRA hard. I told him to stop, he decided not to, so bath time was cut short. Sad but true Hagen...Mama is the boss and when you CHOOSE to not listen then you CHOOSE a consequence.
Mom and Dad are possibly going to buy my Grandpa's lake house on Lake of the Ozarks. Casey, be prepared to come visit us in the summer when we go...would LOVE to have you and we could have so much fun!! More on that later...it is not a done deal, but looking promising. It is nice that the house will be bought by someone in the family so that we can KEEP it in the family. My Uncle Ricky and Aunt Linda live across the cove so they are really close. Love that!
Sitting down to watch the bachelor...love this show...LOVE Jake, but he is wearing on me. He may actually be too sensitive and kind of a weenie. Cute weenie though...I mean, not that I have seen it, but he is a weenie and cute.
Tata,
Carrie
Oh my gosh.....he looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteI'm all for yall buying the house! We'd have such fun.
How fun! We might be going there this summer for a fishing tourney and I've heard it's amazing.
ReplyDeleteHe is too freaking cute!
THAT is stinking CUTE!
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest 50's styled boy, ever! Ohhh, I hope your parents decide to do it. Your family would spend so much time there and what a beautiful lake. The Bachelor....I think he is going to pick Vienna and it is bugging me a little. Last night's episode in St.Lucia was beautiful--that's where we went on our honeymoon(seems like FOREVER) ago.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...he looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable, Carrie!
ReplyDeleteThe Bachelor. Jake has a va-jay-jay (or however you spell it!) for sure. Way too sensitive for me. Pull up your big boy pants, Jake!!
And, Merrilee, I think he's going to pick Vienna, too! If he does, they won't last. Not a chance.
How precious is he???? Love him!!
ReplyDeleteIf y'all buy that lakehouse, I'm catching a ride with you. HOW MUCH FUN!!
We go to the Ozarks every summer to get smashed on our friends' boat and trash their lake house. Does this mean I'm not invited? Heh.
ReplyDeleteLook at your presh baby boy!!!!! What a cutiepie!!
And Jake? I'm convinced he's gay or a robot that says he "gets lost" in everyone's eyes. BLECK.