I could not be more lazy today. With not having to clean house I am at a loss as to what to do with myself. I have organized recipes, organized cords that end up in the junk drawer, and done some laundry. Oh, and I cleaned out the cat box! Yaaa...that's about it. Oh, I just ate two kid size frozen snickers that I found in the freezer.
I took a shower.
I fed Hagen chocolate donuts for breakfast.
I filled up kitty's food bowl.
I picked up some toys.
That's.All.
Ryan had to do some work outside today and took Hagen with him so I could get some stuff done around the house and I am sitting here wasting it away! But, I am truly enjoying the silence and downtime. I just feel bad and lazy! I was even too lazy to go see a movie I've been wanting to see, Valentine's Day.
What to do, what to do...or NOT to do is the question.
Tata,
Carrie
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I cannot tell you how jealous I am of your new housekeeper! We are still in "downsizing our spending" mode, so that's just something I'll daydream about for now - as my house gets dirtier and dirtier. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and go see Valentine's Day! It's so cute - way better than I expected!
I hope you decided to do a whole lotta nottin all day! It was one of those days...
ReplyDeleteSundays are supposed to be LAZY! Day of Sabbath, right? hehe...that's what I always say.
ReplyDelete