So I don't have much to blog about...been kinda spaced out lately! But had a few bits to share!
1. While Noah was staying with us, he was very good. Hagen is getting a bit bossy lately and at one point he yelled, "Noah Robinson, you are NOT being haved!!" It was just funny...do I sound like that?! I think so.
2. Ryan was laying on the floor in the living room wrestling with Hagen. Hagen stopped...froze...staring at Ryan's underarm. "Daddy, what's THAT?!" "It's Dapper Hair Hagen." "Oh, OK." Underarm hair grosses me out so bad! I mean, men should have it, but it is just nasty to me! So when Hagen found it I was just so grossed out if he were to grab it or point at it with his finger in his underarm...I may have just barfed up a bit...
3. Hagen is feeling alot better...but he is still out of control. It has been a trying weekend to say the least. Whiny, crying, uncooperative, just all around a pain in the butt. And that is just me. HAGEN was worse! I swear I saw horns poking out of his unruly hair yesterday.
That's it...pretty boring...
Tata,
Carrie
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou and Hagen better get your act together and start being haved!
ReplyDelete"Being haved". Love it!
ReplyDeleteYou look precious! Maternity clothes are ready for you. I need to get you Jill's address.
ReplyDeleteKeep forgetting to tell you--I just stick my finger in the apple cider vinegar bottle and put it on their tongue. They don't swallow and start foaming at the mouth. Both of them hate it!
ReplyDeletewhat a great family! love the maternity picture. i tried those, but stopped them as i got way too fat!!!! i will have to start reading your blog! we are just down the road in plano, but moving to OKC here very soon!
ReplyDelete