I have nothing, but feel guilty for not posting! Here are some little posts:
- I need to stop showing Hagen the 3D sonogram picture…OR at least telling him “doesn’t it look like a puppy?” I think poor baby is having nightmares about the picture. The other night he was up ALL.NIGHT.LONG having horrible dreams! When I asked him about it the next morning he said there were mean doggies barking at him in his room. Sorry buddy!
- My belly is starting to pop out nice. You know, the rounded one. It is popping out a lot sooner than with Hagen and more in front. Hagen was more all around my mid section!
- Still LOVE peperoncinis…but also love cheese, lemonade, etc. Not very hungry which is weird. I just want snacks. When it is dinner time I have to force myself to eat for Hagen’s sake. We are big on eating at the table as a family…
- I want a beer.
- Had to have a co-worker’s 13 year old daughter shadow me today for career day and I think I bored her to tears. I was so nervous about it! I gave her way too much information…I just know I did…I gave her lots of breaks though too.
- Hagen’s birthday party is in 2 ½ weeks and I’m nervous! I have a petting zoo, hotdogs, and cupcakes planned. Now, how am I supposed to do some kind of a schedule?! Should I just say eat when you want! Animal poop on your hands and all!
- Hagen was a butthole this morning so he sat in solitude and ate his breakfast by himself with no Mickey Mouse. He was quiet, I felt bad, not good. He was not listening so he doesn’t get to watch Garfield while I cook dinner either. AND it is raining so he is going to be glued to my hip while I cook.
- I am going to a wedding on Saturday night which would be SO fun if I could drink…it is one of those weddings. Now I just don’t want to go. How pathetic!! I don’t even drink that much when I’m not pregnant! But Nana is keeping Hagen overnight and it would be a perfect night of partying! Ryan is excited because he has a DD…punk.
- Our Garden is doing so well! Now we need to figure out the right way to harvest!
- Hagen moved up to the 3 year old class this week (sniff sniff). He is so excited because Ms. Kim’s class has 4 slides! Can you believe it! 4!!!
- I could have set my house on fire the other night I was so ticked off at all the occupants.
Dapper – snoring, got kicked out of the room
Chloe – would NOT leave my head alone! Would NOT share my pillow! Got kicked out
Ryan – snoring…not loud but enough to vibrate the bed and I was so irritated
Hagen – dreaming of demented puppies and crying all night
I went to sleep on the couch and the dang dog was snoring so he got locked back in the bedroom, cat was sharpening her “claws” (she has none) on a box so she got locked back in the bedroom, and poor Hagen was screaming crying about rabid doggies.
That about all! Sorry it was lame!
Carrie
actually, I think this post is pretty funny. I had 2 friends(one who lives here in town)that were prego and bailed out of our wedding. The one that lives here said...'i mean how much fun is it to be 7 months prego at a wedding and cant drink'.
ReplyDeleteLOL
Brad snores and drives me nutz.. I wear earplugs every night but can still feel the vibration. I just hum myself to sleep..LOL
Sleepless nights are no fun! Hope you sleep better tonight! B snores, too. But I'm mean and plug his nose for a sec or gently (Ha!) kick his leg or something like that. He'll roll over on his side and stop for a bit.
ReplyDeleteBet you look so cute with your little preggo belly! We need pics!
Enjoy your weekend!
Believe me...I know your pain on the wedding scene. I had to go to Amelia Island, FL for "one of those weddings" and I was 5 months prego. Not being able to drink was a total bummer. Especially when everyone is laying out by the pool having frozen cocktails. So annoying!!
ReplyDeleteFor not having much - you actually had A LOT of randomness. Hope you have more relaxing nights for the rest of the week!
This might surprise you because he's so normal and predictable, but Jack has had night terrors and they started about the time that Hagen's did. It's natural......but hard to deal with. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWhy do all husbands LOVE when their wives are pregnant? Hagan's b-day party sounds like a blast! I went to a party like this and they did not serve the food until later....like when the children had finished petting the animals and then have a LARGE container of antibacterial soap next to the food table. We need some preggo pics--you were very good at recroding the progress of the belly with Hagan.
ReplyDelete