Nana got Hazel a doll...she loves soft things. I have a fuzzy robe that she loves to cuddle up in. The doll below was soft and she just grabbed on and hugged. It was SO cute!!
Here is the family on Christmas Eve...Hagen does not cooperate anymore. We have to say "Don't smile Hagen" and usually he will smile but not this night...he was done.
We had a wonderful dinner of Chicken and Green Olive crepes...so good! Hazel misbehaves after 6:00 or so and ends our nights early now. But on Christmas Eve and Christmas she behaved! Hagen got a basketball hoop, a truck, lots of military planes, books, clothes, etc. He was happy!
There was one incident that had to be taken care of. Hagen had asked Santa for a talking dinosaur for Christmas. It was all he asked for. I found one and it was perfect! Well, Nana got him the same thing. I saw it a week before Christmas. I told Ryan he had to break the news to her that I got one and she needed to return hers because it HAS to come from Santa...no exceptions. So she did...crisis averted. I would have been so upset if I didn't know about it beforehand and he opened it on Christmas Eve! Next year we are going to figure out what we want to do for Christmas as far as giving some from us, and some from Santa. This year all the gifts were set out from Santa. We need some ideas!!
Tata,
Carrie

No comments:
Post a Comment