Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas morning!

Guess who's been good! Hazel! Hagen? Questionable. He has been good for the most part! Well, now that I think about it Hazel is questionable too...but getting better.

Here is sweet Hazo lounging around in her PJ's checking out her loot!

She got a car!!! She loved it. Her favorite toy by far was the mirror that you prop up on the floor. So cute to see her checking herself out!

Hagen gave us a present of sleeping until 8:30! I have to check but I think he did it last year too! It was nice. Ryan, Hazel, and I were up and we put the music on, got the camera ready, fed our horse dog, and just waited for him to awake!
He got a bike, more train tracks, a hand held video game, 4 talking dinosaurs (from the show Dinosaur Train), lots of play food and plates, Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders, a puzzle, Cars Memory, etc. He went straight for his stocking though because he knows Santa leaves candy in there. Gummy Lightning Bugs! Who says we don't prepare healthy breakfasts in this house...

He was so excited. Christmas is so fun with a toddler! He was SO ready for bed last night he hurried up to brush teeth, etc. It was fabulous! We set out reindeer food, put Santa's cookies out, and cleaned up our toys so Santa would have room to put things!
I had to make reminders to put Kirby (Elf on the shelf) away, stuff his stocking (always forget that one), eat cookies (usually this is not an issue but this year they were kinda gross looking as a 2 & 3 year old made them), etc. It was so fun!


This is the photo of Hagen when he first came in...doesn't he look big and old? :( Boo...he is growing up so fast.
Tata,
Carrie








No comments:

Post a Comment