Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Absent

That's what I have been...absent minded, absent from my blog...just absent.

I'm in a funk. No reason why. I do have alot of decisions coming my way that I will dive into later...

Today is my sweet handsome man's 35th birthday! Ryan, you are so good to me. You are what I pictured as the perfect husband and father. Hagen and I adore you more and more everyday. I never thought that I would be able to find someone that was as good of a father as I had, but you have proved me wrong. You are the best! Happy HAPPY birthday honey!

Hagen is doing good with Potty training...just with pee though. He is holding the big one for the bathtub, shower, or his underware. I was shocked when he first started potty training and going #2 on the potty at school...I thought I had won the lottery since I know that is the hardest part of PT'ing. But he has now become afraid of it (which I would be too if you saw the log left in my shower the other night by little man).

he is doing well at swimming lessons and should be done with the intense lessons here in the next week or so. I can not wait as it is costing me a fortune!! BUT, I know it is good for him and is teaching him to survive if he falls into water.

I know this post is boring...just alot on my mind. I just wanted to post something to let you guys know I am alive and everything is fine. :)

XO,
Carrie

8 comments:

  1. Been wondering about you. Email me if you need a therapy session. I'm cheap. In more ways than one, sista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me too, girl; I'm working my way out of my funk so I might be able to help ya :) Thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swimming lessons are great! You and he will be glad you spent the money ;)
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. I have so much on my mind right now that I want to blog about...but I can't...I will, but just can't right now.

    Nothing bad...just kinda stressful for me. Honestly, nothing bad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from you! Hope everything gets worked out . . . I'm here for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I am a listening ear.

    Bram was hard to poop train. He would request a pull up and poop in it, then back in his undies. The day after his third bday he told us, "no more pull ups!" and that was that.

    They get it when they get it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed you, girl! I check it everyday and always look forward to funny antics from Carrie! Happy Birthday to the best man for my best friend!!!! Seriously, you could not have married a better human(except me, of course)!!!

    ReplyDelete