Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cade's Firestation Birthday

We had a fun morning going to Cade Plunkett's 4th birthday party at the Fire Station! Hagen had a great time sitting in the fire truck, checking out the Care Flight helicopter, doing the "Stop...Drop...and Roll", eating cupcakes, and watching a fireman put on all of his gear.

Before we left to go to the party I told Hagen that I wanted to get a picture of him riding in the fire truck and a picture of him with a fireman to put in his room. He said he wanted a picture of Daddy riding a fireman too! Ha! So does Mama!

He was so excited, sang Happy Birthday to you Cade, and did a wonderful display of the stop, drop, and roll technique...Mama was so proud.

While we were checking out the helicopter, Mama gave the firemen a show. Yep, she was wearing a flowy dress and the wind picked it up and so Mama flashed her pretty nude color granny panties for all the men...poor guys obviously don't get any if they thought that was nice.

Hagen is napping and Ryan is at the gym and I am doing laundry. We are resting up to go swimming at Papa and Pia's house and cook out. Have a wonderful Saturday all!

Love,
Carrie

P.S. Is there anything that smells worse than a 90 pound Black Lab with a belly ache? I swear when we came home from the party it smelled like a crap factory in our house!

2 comments:

  1. I think that's 3 posts in a row including a reference to fowl odors or poop. Nice.

    Happy you guys had fun at the firefighters got a little treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up, girl! Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete