I'm alive! I had a wonderful time while on my girl's weekend. We did alot of reminiscing, catching up on babies and our lives, ALOT OF DRINKING, swimming, hanging out, and just adoring each other. It is so nice to still be in touch with friends from High School no matter how little you keep in touch. I love my girls and had a wonderful time.
To be honest, I was worried about the amount of alcohol that we were going to be drinking...call me a wimp...just my tolerance since having Hagen has gone WAY DOWN! Well, I am happy to say that I was able to keep up and all without a hangover! Go Carrie! Party animal is back!
While I was gone Ryan and Hagen had a fun "Guy's weekend". Ryan of course had a great time and so did Hagen. They went to Gatti's for Pizza, woke up bright and early on Saturday to go to the Aquarium, and went to Home Depot!
When I got home on Sunday at 2:00 Hagen was excited to see me and told me all the animals he saw at the "jungle". He was so excited and I am so happy they had their time alone to hang out...love that Ryan has a little boy to do boy things with.
While I was gone Ryan had Hagen leave me a message on my voicemail "I love you Mama...Nite nite Mama...I miss you Mama"...totally melted my drunk heart!
I am proud to say that after a fun weekend we have officially entered "Potty Training Central". Hagen's teachers have demanded 7 pairs of under ware, 4-5 pairs of shorts, and a few pairs of socks along with extra shoes. It was GO TIME on Monday morning. Hagen went to school in Grover Underpants and came home in the same ones! NO accidents! he had them on until it was bath time...no accidents even after school.
I am so proud of him for deciding that he was ready. He looks so cute with his little hiney perched on the potty. Then he hops off and runs to the stickers that he displays on a piece of paper that is on the fridge.
That's what has been going on in Darney land...sorry to disappear for awhile...I had to recuperate from my weekend!
XO,
Carrie
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds like my kind of weekend!! woohoo!! Sounds like you have one great hubby who is also a great Daddy!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of your girl's weekend; I need one of those B.I.G. time! How fun that you all get together like that still.
ReplyDeleteGo Hagen! Big boy!
So wish I could have been there on the girls' weekend--next year for sure! I can't believe Hagan is already potty trained--what a big boy! I could just squeeze those adorable little buns(not in a creepy way)!!!
ReplyDeleteI would like some pictures of this drunkfest!!!
ReplyDeleteGo Hagen!!! What a big boy, that is super fast.