Friday, November 6, 2009

The Darney's are plagued!

So Ryan is finally feeling better from his bout of Pneumonia. Hagen is on his 2nd week of antibiotics for his sinus infection. NOW I have a Sinus Infection AND Strep. I have been coughing all week and just not feeling right. I went in today to get checked for bronchitis and instead I have Strep and Sinus Infection. I don't get it?

My throat is not sore, I have no stuffy nose or anything...just a cough. SO, I am now starting my round of antibiotics and some WONDERFUL cough medicine for night time. I got a steroid shot in my hip...had to lay down on the table and it was in my WAY upper thigh hip area. Hurt like a son of a gun.

The house is doomed...germy...I smell kitty box...let's just hope that Dapper stays well. On the good hand, Ryan cleaned up after dinner and did a fine job. I'm just not sure he is going to let me do absolutely nothing since I am not ACTING sick...I just ate a gigantic bowl of cookies and cream...

Here's to a healthy weekend for the rest of you...Poor Hagen is going to miss a party at the airport museum tomorrow...he doesn't know about it yet, so that's good. Gattitown may be on the agenda for Sunday for sure...Mama wants some BBQ chicken pizza and frozen coke!

Love,
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Poor Darneys! You guys got it bad. Shit in the hop? (I seriously just wrote that and I'm not going to change it) OUCH! Hope you feel better. Gattitown sounds like great medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck Carrie. Our family is all coughing and snotty. I am blaming this weird weather for the yuckiness.

    Hope y'all are feeling better today!!

    ReplyDelete